Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bikini Style

Hi loves! I just wanted to do a quick post today on one of my vacation looks from our trip to Cayman. I posted this picture on my instagram (@andeelayne) this morning and so many of you asked for details so I wanted to share the links with you.....
I'm obsessed with a cutaway neckline and had been looking for something a little different than the standard bikini when I was shopping for our trip. This top by Mikoh is perfect! I love how it's sporty but still sexy! 

(I'm wearing the Small )
On another note can we talk about these sunglasses?! Ladies I'm in LOVE! I have been on the hunt for a pair of modernized cateye sunnies and can't tell you how happy I am that I finally found these (linked below)! You will be seeing more of these babies on the blog for sure!


Mikoh Bikini Top (also available HERE)
Victoria Secret bottoms

11 comments:

  1. i would pay every penny to be able to rock that top!
    ow ow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that top!!!! Its so cute! Victoria Secret has one similar but its short sleeve. Love the cutout! And I love your style :)
    Are you going to be selling clothes from your shop again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Ive always wondered....what nationality are you???
    Your beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous!! I love the cutaway neckline. So flattering... And I want to be in Cayman with that backdrop!!

    xo Britt
    http://tortsandatiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truth be told, it's you that makes the bikini. Super cute it is - but you ROCK it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably a stupid question but need to ask a professional. I have thick long hair, top knots never stay. What do you use to secure yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorites!! And looks kid friendly as far as not getting pulled off ;) So so pretty... Absolutely my post baby inspiration!! Do your glasses have gold sides or silver??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top…would never think to get that but it looks super cute. Where do you stay when you go to the Cayman Islands (w/family or resort?) I'm going in June but your place looks fab...

    ReplyDelete
  9. please please do a workout post! love the top and sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute andee, what bust size are you? thinking about ordering the medium but eeek the Mikoh sizes always mess me up. That view is stunning too hun!

    ReplyDelete

 

blog design + development by fabulous k