Monday, February 25, 2013

Randomness Via the Camera Roll

Happy Monday ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend! Here are some random shots via the Camera Roll last week....
These L.A.M.B Black & White ankle straps are SEX-AY ;) Outfit posts to come soon!

I have been wanting to try Dr. Hauschka products for quite some time now! I was super excited when I received the cleansing milk face wash and the regenerating eye cream from Charlestonnaturally.com a great site that sells only organic skin care products! I have an updated skin care post in the works and i'll also keep you posted on how I like these as well!

Zara hands down has the best kids clothes! I try not to buy from there to often because they can be a little pricey but these little gladiator flats were just tooooo cute to pass up! I know A will be living in them this Spring and Summer! 

If you follow The Honeybee on FB you probably saw these babies on there! Just one of the many little party inspirations i've been pinning for Ava's first birthday. These little cupcake ice cream cones were actually pretty easy to make and yummy of course! For the pink cones I took frosting from the can and put it in a breast milk storage bag (unused of course ;) and cut a small hole in the bottle to swirl the icing. For the white one I used one of those icing in a can with the little spray spout. I think I may go with that one for her party as it looks a little more like a real ice cream cone and not to mention was a lot less messy!

My current goodies...  I've been wanting the Hermes Hapi bracelet for a couple years now and I recently added it to my collection. I love the Clic Clac bracelet (The one with the "H" I'm sure you've seen lots of ladies sporting lately) but just felt like this one was more me. I also was looking into the Rivale and really love that style but when I tried it on it felt really cheap (and WAS NOT cheap so I passed on it and went with this one instead).

My poor Lou...I think she has finally adjusted to the fact she's not the only baby anymore! That being said I think she gets MORE attention than she wants from little miss Ava ;)

I think shameless self portraits are supposed to be done when you're alone, in the car, when no one is walking by lol...but they're even better when you're husband is driving and telling you you're embarrassing him ;)

47 comments:

  1. Ok your shoe purchases for both you and the little are amaze!!! Such a fashionable little mamma and baby team! P.S. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Monique...thats so nice to hear xo

      Delete
  2. Love those gorgeous shoes!! Charleston Naturally send me that eye cream a couple months ago, and it is so, so fabulous! I think you'll really love it!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! Really excited to try it now!

      Delete
  3. Those cupcake cones are so cute. Love the shameless selfie - made me think of "Oh, Victoria." LOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahaha there was definitely a Victoria comment that day ;))))

      Delete
  4. love love love the heels!! Lou looks adorable and your husband made me lol - i can just imagine that situation! can be annoying at the time (my bf has done it) but later it seems rather comical! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right!? don't they know we need our self photo shoots ...i mean really lol

      Delete
  5. I love your blog. I'll start following. : )

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are so pretty! I know they are going to look amazing on you! How do you plan on styling them Andee?
    I always love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have two outfits posts coming up with them this week! They can be worn with so many different looks..although i will say they are not the most comfy shoe!

      Delete
  7. Yay for shopping!! Those baby shoes from Zara so too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the other day, my husband was looking through the baby's pictures on my phone and found my selfies, haha. He goes, "whatever, with all your self shots" No shame here!

    Rikki
    www.lbyrikki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha love it! My husband calls me Victoria (As in Beckham) bc he thinks I'm a little ridiculous at times lol

      Delete
  9. Those shoes are gorgeous! and the baby heels are soo cute!

    www.svegablog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you are cracking me up with the self portrait (that's so me too) LOL. And gosh, seeing that pic of Lou breaks my heart cause that's something I worry about with our furry baby when we have our first baby! :'-( I've thought about getting another dog so she has a buddy, but I'm not sure if that will be good or just make things worse!? Let me know if you have any thoughts about that!! I know we've talked before about how needy our furry babes are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rachel are you prego?!!! Lou still gets lots of love and attention but the baby will definitely take up a lot more time. Now that Ava is into everything Louie is at the top of het list haha So she's getting way more than she wants right now ;)

      Delete
  11. Love your blog & your style :)

    www.typicaldomesticbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes!!! What is that nude lip you are wearing in the last pic? Also, is it the same as the pic on your pinterest board? Love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It actually is the same lip (good eye ;) its Nars Velvet matte lip pencil in Buenos Aires. I love those pencils and will be posting on them soon xo

      Delete
  13. Hahah my husband says "ok, that's enough!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i seriously am so glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  14. I love the baby sandals. They are so chic for babies!! Oh my. ;) I've been missing pictures of baby Lou! And I know what you mean about the selfies! Taking them around loved ones is kinda embarrassing. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) im so glad im not alone on the selfies haha

      Delete
  15. LOVE the cupcakes!!! so adorable! I might have to steal that idea for Christian's first birthday ! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. steal away! They were too cute and think they'll be a hit at the party! When I made these my hubby ate 3! ;)

      Delete
  16. Haha my baby harasses our poor dog too! love your plaid in the self pic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The ice cream cone cupcakes look amazing! Love all the shoes, first birthday planning is so much fun, I'm sure you will whip up something beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! So excited to see it all come together!

      Delete
  18. Love your sunnies in your selfie! What is the brand/style/color?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your comment about the shameless self portrait. I do the same exact thing except my hubby calls me "vain and ridiculous"... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the look of your watch - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  21. im a new beauty blogger here & I want love it if you check out my blog :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. shoes look AMAZING!! <3

    http://ruby--x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/skin-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL @ selfies in the car! I do that too. My man thinks I'm ridiculous. Hahaha. And good bracelet choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am excited to see you using Dr. Hauschka. I was always surprised that you don´t use natural cosmetics and especially Cetaphil with all his bad toxins surprised me. Very excited for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Andee- love your posts! That bracelet runs strange in size- may I ask which size fit best for you? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love mine is the smallest size they make and it is still a tad big but looks fine when its on

      Delete
  26. Ha!! I love how honest you are - my hubby too gets super embarrassed when I take shameless selfies in the car!! I sometimes like to do it just to bug him. It's even better when I try to take them of him while he's driving and he can't get away from me!! Those Zara shoes are to die for - it's amazing how much I'd rather buy my Viv cuter shoes than myself! Never thought I'd see the day until I had a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! Have to have the shameless selfless ;)

      Delete

 

blog design + development by fabulous k